installation on windows 98

From: maría josé saantos blanco
Subject: installation on windows 98
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 19:30:15 +0200

Roberto and Tom,

I regret to tell you I have tried all your suggestions and still I cannot get octave to work:

I downloaded the new version 'octave-windows2001apra.exe' with similar results as with the older version, although the file is 18M.

I created the OctaveSetup.exe following the instructions given by Roberto with apparent success, but when running it I get a similar installation as in my first trials and with the same problems too.

I would thank you if you have further suggestions.

Please note I'm using a different email address:  address@hidden

Regards,

            M. José