Calling All windows Programmers (was installation on windows 98)

From: Tom Weichmann
Subject: Calling All windows Programmers (was installation on windows 98)
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 12:03:52 -0400

The 17Mb file is the 'new' release.  It is a bit newer then the one on the
matlinks web site.  It had a working texinfo which fixed the problem with the
help command not working in the previous release.  This release *does* have
all of the same installation problems that the matlinks version did.  That is
why the matlinks version has not been updated.  The idea was just to give
this address out to a select few people while we were testing, and not to
make an announcement until the install issues went away.

I have been thinking about starting a developers site for this project, maybe
its own sourceforge page.  I think that all this project needs is one GOOD
windows person, and all of the issues will go away, and everyone will be
happy.

If anyone is well versed in Windows programming, primarily batch files, and
you also know a bit of unix shell script, and you would like to help iron out
some probably basic installation issues you are a perfect candidate.  Please
contact me at address@hidden, and I will fill you in on the details

Thank you,

Tom Weichmann