Re: that GSL thing

From: Francesco Potorti`
Subject: Re: that GSL thing
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 18:14:38 +0200

   > As far as I understand, matlab is distributing wrappers for GSL on its
   > web site, though they are not official due to GSL being in beta.  I did
   > not investigate the matter, but I think that the wrappers must be under
   > GPL, so we can take them and adapt them to Octave easily.

   Hi Francesco,

   I couldn't find anything GSL related in the Mathworks website. Could you
   give me a pointer to the wrappers you mentioned?

It turns out  that I was blatantly wrong, because i  misread the test at
<http://www.mathtools.net/C++/Numerical_Computation/>.      Sorry     to
everyone for the wrong information.  It was too nice to be true...