Re: startup problem.

From: Edward Chan
Subject: Re: startup problem.
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 20:35:47 +1000

I get the same problem. I'm using Octave Windows. I think it might be
to do with the way windows adds cr/lf combinations, which Octave bawks
at...

For instance, the same error appears if I simply open up an original
Octave m-file and resave it using DOS line endings.

Are there any solutions, apart from using a special text editor?

Ed

Original message from: "Chikkam Rama  Kishore"
<address@hidden>