Re: looking for jpgread.cc

From: Andy Adler
Subject: Re: looking for jpgread.cc
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:54:31 -0700

I've just make this available at octave-forge, in main/images

You can get it from
http://cvs.sf.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/octave/octave-forge/main/image/

Also, consider using imwrite.m and imread.m - these functions use
imagemagick to allow you to work with all sorts of images

andy

Francis Courtois wrote:

Hi

pointer to jpgread.cc is no longer valid (mondonet). Could someone give me the
source directly ? I need a fast loading for my files.

Thank you.