[Fwd: Generalized eigenvalue problem for complex matrices - error: Comp

From: Nils Wagner
Subject: [Fwd: Generalized eigenvalue problem for complex matrices - error: Complex case not implemented yet]
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 08:43:07 -0500

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: Generalized eigenvalue problem for complex matrices - error: Complex case not implemented yet Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 15:13:13 +0200
Paul Kienzle schrieb:

> Looking at the code in octave/src/DLD-FUNCTIONS/qz.cc and the
> manual for LAPACK, it looks like it's just a matter of copying
> what is already there for real matrices and replacing Dxxx with
> Zxxx.  When you get it working, send the patch to bug-octave:
>
>         diff -cp qz.cc-orig qz.cc > qz.patch
>
> Paul Kienzle
> address@hidden

Thank you for your reply. However I am far from being an expert in this
field.
Therefore I would be obliged if someone else can do that.

Thanks in advance.

Nils