RE: Setting Precision

From: Julian DeMarchi
Subject: RE: Setting Precision
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:11:50 -0400

try 'help format'

-----Original Message-----
From: Diego Ruiz Moreno [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 11:14 AM
To: address@hidden
Subject: Setting Precision

Hello to all,
    I ' m using OCTAVE to teaching Numerical Analysis and I want that
the students make some calculation with different precision .... Is this
possible ? Is possible to change the number of digit that octave shows
on the screen (I mean if I ask for PI, Octave answer 3.1416, but I know
that there are more decimals )?

    Thanks.

    Diego