Does the Perl Inline-Octave function work on Cygwin?

From: Bruce Moore
Subject: Does the Perl Inline-Octave function work on Cygwin?
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 12:58:35 -0700 (PDT)

I'm trying to get the Perl Inline-Octave module to
work and keep running into the problem getting the
inline module to recognize the octave.pm module.

To get Inline and it's prerequisites to work, I
re-installed Cygwin to use the Unix line-end
convention.

There's a post similar to this at
http://www.octave.org/mailing-lists/help-octave/2001/1203
but I can't find a reply or other resolution.

**********************Begin
Listing*******************************
$ make test
PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/bin/perl -Iblib/arch -Iblib/lib
-I/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/cy
gwin-multi -I/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1 -e 'use
Test::Harness qw(&runtests $verbose);
$verbose=0; runtests @ARGV;' t/*.t
t/1_simple..........Error. You have specified 'Octave'
as an Inline programming
language.

I currently only know about the following languages:
    C, Foo, c, foo

If you have installed a support module for this
language, try deleting the
config file from the following Inline DIRECTORY, and
run again:

/download/perl/inline-octave/inline-octave-0.16/_Inline

 at t/1_simple.t line 8
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at t/1_simple.t line
8.
t/1_simple..........dubious
        Test returned status 255 (wstat 65280, 0xff00)
DIED. FAILED test 1
        Failed 1/1 tests, 0.00% okay

http://faith.yahoo.com