Using Development Version of Octave: Time delay representation

From: Fuertes, Dale A.
Subject: Using Development Version of Octave: Time delay representation
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 21:21:29 -0800 (PST)

Good day!

I am a senior BS Chemical Engineering student in the University of the Philippines. I wrote as regards to the use of the Development version of Octave. We cannot find in the HELP topic about System time delay representation. Hope you could help in any way. I am looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Respectfully yours,

Dale A. Fuertes

Dale Arceo Fuertes