Octave-2.1.42 package for windows (testers invited)

From: Andy Adler
Subject: Octave-2.1.42 package for windows (testers invited)
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 22:22:02 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I have just put together a new package of
octave-2.1.42+octave-forge+gnuplot+epstk+ATLAS
with an intaller to make life easy for windows users.

Packages are available here (click on download):
http://www.site.uottawa.ca/~adler/octave/

It is based on Augustin Barto's excellent modifications to
cygwin1.dll so that it won't conflict with an installed cygwin.

I've tried to get the installer to autodetect some stuff,
but I'm looking for tester volunteers.

Send comments to me.

Andy