Re: Newbie questions

From: A S Hodel
Subject: Re: Newbie questions
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 11:13:15 -0600

gset nokey

will do what you want with the legend.

Turn it  back on with

gset key

On Monday, January 13, 2003, at 03:02 PM, Elijah P Newren wrote:

Hi,

I recently just tried out octave, and I was impressed.  There are some
things I still miss from matlab, but I've already found some cool
things in octave that are better than matlab.  I'll report some of the
things that I miss when I figure out where to do so (pointers are
welcome), but my main question right now is whether it's possible to turn
off the automatic legend.  I have some plots where the legend just
clutters things up.

Thanks in advance!
Elijah

Elijah Newren
Internet: http://www.math.utah.edu/~newren   address@hidden
Tired of pop-up webpages when surfing the internet?  Look at
   http://www.math.utah.edu/~newren/noPopUps.html
for how to get rid of them without spending a penny.

A. S. Hodel, Assoc. Prof, Dept. Elect & Comp Eng, Auburn University, AL 36849-5201 (334) 844-1854 200 Broun Hall address@hidden http://www.eng.auburn.edu/~scotte