Multiple figures in Octave on Windows Platform

From: t c
Subject: Multiple figures in Octave on Windows Platform
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 13:08:23 -0600

Hello:

Hope you can help me with this; I've posted in a
couple of newsgroups and have gotten no response.

I've been using Octaves on both Linux and Windows.  My
windows system does not seem to be able to handle
multiple figures.  When calling the figure function, I
get the following response:

>> figure
error: figure: gnuplot doesn't appear to support this
feature
error: evaluating if command near line 41, column 5
error: evaluating if command near line 40, column 3
error: called from `figure' in file
`/usr/share/octave/2.1.36/m/plot/figure.m'

Is this a problem with gnuplot or octave?
How do I fix it!!!?

Thanks for your help,
TomCee

http://mailplus.yahoo.com