Re: An octave for windows tutorial

From: abarto
Subject: Re: An octave for windows tutorial
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 21:22:06 -0300

The idea of this document was a roadmap for building my distro (so I don't have
to start from
scratch every time). I think the README.Windows it's ok and I wouldn't touch it.

This roadmap is more related to the INSTALL.Windows document that comes with
octave-forge
(I borrowed a lot from it), but it's much more explicit (specially in the
gnuplot section).

I don't want to show the file to the world until I'm sure it has no critical
errors. That's why I want
to post it here first. When all the corrections are done, I'll publish it and
then everyone will be
free to use it, change it, translate it, or whatever.

I think I'll post an incomplete version (it's almost done anyway), so you'll
understand what I'm
trying to do.

Agustin