Re: interesting FFT benchmarking!

From: nwerneck
Subject: Re: interesting FFT benchmarking!
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 14:28:31 -0300

It  does  have  a  set  of specialized functions. There is a header file
called  rfftw.h referring to them. Maybe we could create a rfft function
in  octave  that  reads  a  real  vector  and  returns only the positive
half-plane,  like it's done on the library. I'll study how to do it...
:)

--
Nicolau Werneck <address@hidden>         9F99 25AB E47E 8724 2F71
http://cefala.org/~nwerneck                   EA40 DC23 42CE 6B76 B07F