gplot with lines lw 5

From: Andreas Gaab
Subject: gplot with lines lw 5
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 17:27:15 +0200

Why can I not execute following command directly in Octave:

octave>  gplot "/tmp/oct-Du40zL" t "sample" w linespoints lw 4
error: `lw' undefined near line 241 column 51
error: evaluating plot style command

If I type the same command directly in gnuplot , it works fine.

Thanks in advance,
Andreas

octave> version
ans = 2.1.36

G N U P L O T
Linux version 3.7

             Andreas S. Gaab                       \_o_/
                 PhD-student                              U
      Max-Plank-Institut f"ur Chemie         | |

  mailto:address@hidden
  surfto:www.mpch-mainz.mpg.de
  phoneto:06131/305-394
  mobileto:0177/7386928