Re: octave on server

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: octave on server
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 12:18:59 +0200

Actually the web interface is necessary, and I can't give ssh accounts.
The inteded users are students of a university course, and I want them
to view the result of some simulations, but they don't really have the
need to know what program processes their datas. I think a web interface
can be the easiest way for them to see these simulations, as it doesn't
require them to learn any math program.
My question was something like what you've said in b) point: I can't use
commands like system(), exec(), shell_exec() on Php page, so I thought
to use directly octave's libs.
Paolo