Re: GMP + Octave Interpreter

From: pkienzle
Subject: Re: GMP + Octave Interpreter
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 08:13:37 -0000

On 3 Nov 2003 at 10:49, address@hidden wrote:

I want apt-get, complete with dependencies and the ability
to build from source.

I would also like to support matlab, so that packages such as
Alois' TSA toolbox can be installed on either octave or matlab.

Please look at the CRAN site for how they've done it for R.

I don't know if this is doable in source-forge.

Paul Kienzle
address@hidden