Re: Installation of recommended version using Fink

From: Gavin Jin
Subject: Re: Installation of recommended version using Fink
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 16:40:59 -0800

I had no problem building 2.1.50 on OS X 10.2.8 either,
but I did upgrade the development tools to
the most recent ones that comes with gcc 3.3 before I did that.
You can download  the development tools from Apple.

My guess is most of the Fink development has been moved to gcc 3.3 on 10.2 or 10.3.

You should really try darwinport that supports 2.1.50.