oct and inegers

From: Claudio Belotti
Subject: oct and inegers
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:18:40 +0100

Hi all,
I have an oct functions reading some files and returning data to octave (some
of the values are integers, int32_t) after some operations I send the data back
to the oct function; is there a way to understand if an octave_value is an
integer or a double?

Second question is there any other documentation on oct files than C. Spiel's
"Da Coda Al Fine" and doxygen docs of octave sources?

thank you
Caludio