Re: -- No Subject --

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: -- No Subject --
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:09:51 -0800

 There is also something called octave-ci which
> contains extra m-files, but don't know if they are similar. Since you
> have to compile octave-forge it contains some things octave-ci doesn't
> contain.
>
> Hopes this helps some already.
>
> Brabants Michel

I have recently checked octave-ci (modified Jan 22, 2003 version) against
what I have in my Fink installed version of octave
GNU Octave, version 2.1.46 (powerpc-apple-darwin6.8).  Most of the m files
are in my octave distribution and I'm ready to delete octave-ci. I wish Fink
would have installed the m-files in octave-forge for me but at least I know
now where to get them.
Henry