Re: octave & hpc

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: octave & hpc
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 09:42:24 -0800

Thanks. Not sure if I need something more recent than 2.1.46 but I still
don't have octave-forge and download functions one by one, as needed. I
assume the 3-d matrices might come in handy because I'm starting to do Monte
Carlo calculations and a 3-d matrix might eliminate the need for another
for-loop? As per posting by Gaurav Khanna, this binary presently only works
for Panther and I probably also would have a problem with using AquaTerm.
Sorry to say, but I need an easy installation because there's always
something that I'm not prepared for because of lack of Unix skills. If I had
a second computer to play with, then I would try anything to see how I can
get it to work.
Henry