Incomplete Elliptic Integrals

From: Paul Thomas
Subject: Incomplete Elliptic Integrals
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 07:05:40 +0200

Loïc,

I have used the F77 routines at http://ceta.mit.edu/comp_spec_func/ in the past. The matlab routines are automatic translations that look OK but should be checked (Write a small main programme in F77 to call the fortran version). Please adhere to the copyright notice:

"All the programs and subroutines contained in this archive are copyrighted. However, we give permission to the user who downloads these routines to incorporate any of these routines into his or her programs provided that the copyright is acknowledged."

Paul T

Loïc Le Guyader wrote:

Hello,

I need elliptic integrals of first and second kinds F(k, v) and E(k,
v) where k is the modulus and v is the amplitude of these integrals.

I don't really understand what this is, but I've k and v, and want F
and E. I think this integral are these one:
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/EllipticIntegraloftheFirstKind.html
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/EllipticIntegraloftheSecondKind.html

In octave-forge there is ellipke for "complete" elliptic integral but
this is not what i need.

Does somebody have implemented them somewhere?

Thank you in advance.