Re: Create a logical array of 0

From: Josep Monés i Teixidor
Subject: Re: Create a logical array of 0
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 18:33:33 +0200

On dv, 2004-09-03 at 17:27, Stefan van der Walt wrote:
> I do not have 'poly2mask' here -- is it part of a toolbox?

Opps... yes.. image processing.

>   But here
> is an excerpt from 'help im2bw':
>
> IM2BW Convert image to binary image by thresholding.
>
>     Class Support
>     -------------
>     The input image can be of class uint8, uint16, or double.
>     The output image BW is of class uint8.
>
> Regards
> Stefan

I think this has changed then. Look:
http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/images/im2bw.html

I quote relevant part:

Class Support

The input image can be of class uint8, uint16, single, int16, or double,
and must be nonsparse. The output image BW is of class logical.

Did MATLAB introduce logical recently? That would explain a lot of
things (for instance why it's not in zeros, ones or eye).

Regards,
--
Josep Monés i Teixidor
Clau GnuPG: gpg --recv-keys 80E85CC4