Re: Unidentified subject!

From: Keith Goodman
Subject: Re: Unidentified subject!
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 17:08:08 -0700

Wow. Are you doing astronomy or something? Don't take Carl Sagan
literally when he says, "Billions and Billions".

In Octave 2.1.58 I get:

octave:1> a=zeros(16384,16384);
error: memory exhausted -- trying to return to prompt
octave:1>  a=i*ones(16400,8192);
error: memory exhausted -- trying to return to prompt

By the way, the prompt does return.