Re: function princomp.m results differs from octave version

From: Samir Sharshar
Subject: Re: function princomp.m results differs from octave version
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 09:07:22 +0100

Hello,

Le 13 déc. 04, à 08:50, Dmitri A. Sergatskov a écrit :

Samir Sharshar wrote:
Hi all,
I've compiled octave 2.1.64 both on my mac os X and mandrake 10.1.

When you compiled octave on mandrake, have you done "make check" and
if you have, do you get any "FAIL" results?

On mandrake, make check complains on DejaGNU : "I can't run test without DejaGNU"

Does repetitive execution of

octave> a=rand(100); tic; rig(a); to

return any errors or extremely long times?

rig(a) ? I can't find this function...

Regards,

Dmitri.