Re: Use of the Octave-Forge print routine on a Mac

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: Use of the Octave-Forge print routine on a Mac
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 21:17:32 -0800

[~] tcsh:11> octave
GNU Octave, version 2.1.46 (powerpc-apple-darwin6.6).
octave:13> cd cando
octave:14> ls
aload.m                                 print.m   *print.m is present
octave:15> s=rand(10);
octave:16> plot(s)
octave:17> print("test1.eps", "-FTimes-Roman","-depsc")
octave:18> ls
expfitdemo.m                            test1.eps *this file is new

Seems to work for me
With print.m downloaded some time ago but was never used because I can
create eps file with AquaTerm.
Henry