Re: Applying patches [was "Re: Inconsistent behaviour of (:)"]

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: Applying patches [was "Re: Inconsistent behaviour of (:)"]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:26:21 -0800

Usually the patch will tell you which lines are to be added and which ones
are to be "subracted" = comment out. If the patch is simple, one can open
the .m file in question in an editor, add the lines with the "+" sign and
comment out the lines with the "-" sign and save.

It appears that at least the principle is easy. If the patch involves lots
of changes, then it might be easier to ask for the new patched m.file?
Henry