Octave on windows

From: A Hodel
Subject: Octave on windows
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:19:17 -0600

I want to thank all of you who responded to help my student with installing Octave under windows. So far two of my 40 students have started using Octave, and can now serve as a resource to the rest.

Now if I could just find the time to upgrade some of the controls functions I wrote 10 years ago ...

A Scottedward Hodel, PhD, Associate Professor
Dept. Electrical and Computer Engineering, 200 Broun Hall
Auburn University, AL 36849-5201
(334) 844-1854  Fax: (34) 844-1809
http://www.eng.auburn.edu/~hodelas