Re: named images

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: named images
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:42:48 -0500

Use argn:

octave:10> function t(x,y), printf('x=%s\ny=%s\n',argn(1,:),argn(2,:)); end
octave:11> t(3+2,5)
x=3 + 2
y=5

- Paul

On Mar 3, 2005, at 2:35 PM, address@hidden wrote:

Dear all,
I have sometime to compare a series of images, and with the
screen littered with so many images I tend to lose track of who
belongs to which array. The names of the temporary files, which
appear atop the ImageMagick window are not particularly helpful.
So, I modified slightly the image.m file to accept as an additional
argument,the title of the image, which I ususally chose to be the
name of the array (see attached file).
I wonder: Is there a way to generate this string automatically? I
was not able to find anything...
Thanks, Avraham
<nimage.m>