Page 143: octave manual first plot examples

From: Alan Ezust
Subject: Page 143: octave manual first plot examples
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:07:27 -0800

Yeah, I was just taking the first example in the manual and trying it
out. It's on page 143.  Perhaps that should be updated to use the
newer API... I assume this one is compatible with matlab whereas the
previous one was more gnuplot specific?

--
University of Victoria
Department of Computer Science