Re: WG: Tools for mathematical calculations and graphical output

From: Steve C. Thompson
Subject: Re: WG: Tools for mathematical calculations and graphical output
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 15:06:54 -0700

Joe,

> You don't say what computer you're using
I'm using the computer on my desk.  Why does this matter?

I also didn't say what kind of chair I'm sitting on or what kind of
bread I had with my sandwich this afternoon.

Sorry for being a smart ass, but I don't know why the computer I'm using
matters.

Thanks for the information about Maxima.  From the screenshots, Maxima,
when ran with teXmacs, looks like Maple.
(http://maxima.sourceforge.net/screenshots/maximatexmacs.png)

Steve