Re: Program still does not print out while running

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: Program still does not print out while running
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 07:51:46 -0700

The script says...
page_output_immediately=1;
...but fails to print out until the end

my emails incorrectly said...
page_out_immediately=1;
sorry.

Reading the
>> help page_output_immediately
says that the default is zero, so this program should never
have been printing out when I first start up octave, yet
that's the only time the script prints out while running.
hmmmm....

            - Robert -

Oh, by the way, the printout doesn't have an "end of line"
[ \n ] until all done.  Could that be having some effect,
too?