RE: Octave - MySQL Interface

From: Muthiah Annamalai
Subject: RE: Octave - MySQL Interface
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 20:31:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Everyone!
AFAIK the database MYSQL has a C API which can
be easily mapped to Octave, with some cool bindings,
and you can do well access the databases from Octave.
Who said Octave couldnt use Java? Well you just have
to make a JNI or embed Java within Octave engine,
somehow.
Python with Octave might be more feasible, as I see,
simply because, we can do well embed python engine
within
the Octave dynamic loaded modules and give support for
this idea. Well it really is a matter of doing it,
down to the details.

I think the rest is peacful.

Have a nice day.
Cheers