octave-compiler howto wanted

From: Jose Luis Correa Pombo
Subject: octave-compiler howto wanted
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 07:01:10 -0500

I am writing an application in which it would be nice to be able to
write standalone C++ code from octave code, and I found octave-compiler
(http://www.octave-compiler.org), which seem to be released last month.
After a little bit of search I could download it and it seemed to
install nicelly, but now I can't figure out how to use it and I didn't
find any documentation in the package. ¿Does anyone have any idea about
where could I find a manual, a howto or whatever?.

Thanks a lot

Jose
elcorrea(EN)lugo.usc.es