Re: Octave-forge: you get what you pay for

From: Vic Norton
Subject: Re: Octave-forge: you get what you pay for
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:45:55 -0400

At 9:36 AM -0400 6/15/05, Vic Norton wrote:
A warning about Octave-forge: you get what you pay for. ...

Perhaps my original statement was a bit harsh. As I said I don't really need any but the core Octave routines. I generally don't use Octave-forge. I based my comments on a sample of one.

Still, your responses have been very encouraging. Obviously Octave, including Octave-forge, is alive and well!

Regards,

Vic

--
*---* mailto:address@hidden