panic segment fault error

From: lciotti
Subject: panic segment fault error
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:54:13 -0400

I get this message when running a script file using the Win32 binary
of Octave 2.1.50.

I have traced it to one of the following commands:

if nl > 0
  fda=sparse(repmat(all_list(L,1),1,3), ...
 repmat(all_list(L,1),1,3)+repmat([-1 0 1],nl,1), ...
  repmat([1 -2 1], nl,1),nm,nm);
else
    fda=spalloc(n*m,n*m,size(all_list,1)*5);
endif

When the segment fault happens the octave windows closes immediately
so I just see the message flash on the screen and then it is gone.
How can I debug this problem??

Thanks

Lou