Newbie question

From: Melvyn Poore
Subject: Newbie question
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 23:17:03 +0200

Hi folks, I¹m new on the block, so forgive me for asking beginner¹s
questions.  I¹ve installed Octave 2.1.71, Gnuplot, Aqua and X11 on my Mac Ti
Powerbook 550MHz, OSX 10.4.2.  It all appears to function as it should.
That was already quite an achievement!

I¹m working on some sound analysis examples and want to put the waveform and
spectrogram plots together in a two-plot diagram.  This doesn¹t seem to work
because plot() sends its results out via Aqua whereas the output of
imagesc() appears in a Mac Preview window.  Am I missing some terminal
setting or something?  I¹ve already set the line

__gnuplot_set__ term aqua

in startup/octaverc.

Any help would be appreciated!

Melvyn