Re: octave core file

From: roberto
Subject: Re: octave core file
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 19:12:48 +0200

On 10/18/05, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
> Yes.  Please tell us exactly what the problem is when you try to do
> this.
when i use "kwrite" editor i get only this line:
Octave-1-L

when i use "gvim" editor i get the same first line as above and then
all a stream of strange meaningless fonts that i am trying to paste
here but i did not succeed anyway

>What editor are you using?
i told you above

>What kind of system do you have?
if you mean what OS, it was already in my signature:
:~$ uname -a
Linux 2.6.8-2-386 #1 i686 GNU/Linux

> How do you expect anyone to be able to help you if all you say is
> "it doesn't work".

thanks.

--
roberto