Re: starting path in .octaverc

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: starting path in .octaverc
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 08:31:40 -0800

put a line like this in the file octaverc

cd C:\sub1\sub2\myworkdir

Note:  If you're using 2.1.50a binary for windows *and*
you're on Win98 *and* you have strange directorynames with
spaces; you'll have to resort to using the DOS filenames...

cd C:\subone~1\subone~2\mywork~1

It's easy to find those quirky names using Command mode.

           - Robert -