interp1 / sparse-matrix in octave

From: Martina Labahn
Subject: interp1 / sparse-matrix in octave
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 09:37:09 +0100

Hello

Can someone help me to solve the following problem?
I want to use the "interp1"- function in octave. I already found the needed
m-files in octave-forge. But unfortunately a few more m-files are needed and
"sparse-matrix" isn't implemented in octave neither. I don't know if I have to
compile the "sparse.cc"-file nor in which folder I have to place the resulting
.oct-file.
Moreover I already tried the "mkoctfile"-command with "sparse.cc" to get an
.oct-file but this didn't work. My version of octave is 2.1.69.
Perhaps there exists an easier way to use interp1?

Thanks for reply
Martina