Re: Easy tutorial on how to make 3-dimensional graphics

From: Quentin Spencer
Subject: Re: Easy tutorial on how to make 3-dimensional graphics
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:21:57 -0600

Tetsuji "Maverick" Rai wrote:

I want to make graphics like the one on

http://www.octave.org/

provided z=f(x,y) to display particle densities on various conditions on
quantum mechanics.

Where can I find easy script examples?  I know how to plot in
2-dimensional graphs.

Thanks in advance!

The plot you are refering to was created using the "sombrero" function that is part of octave. You can view the code that was used to create it by entering "type sombrero" at the octave prompt.

-Quentin