Re: variable display

From: Geordie McBain
Subject: Re: variable display
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 11:24:35 +1100

Yes, I see what you mean.  The suppression of answers with the semicolon
is covered fairly early in the manual (Section 1.2)

http://www.octave.org/doc/Simple-Examples.html#Simple-Examples

but I couldn't find it in the Concept Index either, but then I wasn't
sure what to look for it under.  What should it be indexed as?  `Output
answer'? `Display answer?'

Geordie McBain
www.aeromech.usyd.edu.au/~mcbain