Re: How to interface with DAQ driver

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: How to interface with DAQ driver
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 15:33:04 +0100

Hi,
If you intead to use SciPy (I don't know what it is) then I would
suggest asking the question at a SciPy mailing list or forum.
I played around with a Adlink DAQ some years ago, and I seem to remember
that the C interface was fairly easy to work with, so I don't think that
it would be a big problem to create an interface in C. I don't see any
other option than wrapping the C interface, so that's what I'd
recommend.

If you do so, it would be nice if you published your code, so other
people would have to.

Good luck,
Søren