Re: reursion debugging

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: reursion debugging
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:55:01 -0800

I agree that octave is some of the best behaved software
I've run on several windows platforms.

But, alas, I use the old binary 2.1.50a and it often does
not exit well when a calamity occurs.  Translates to not a
single file left around, not even the history of the
statements up to the failure as they're being typed in
shows up.  Often no idea what happened.

But, it's a little like the doctor's advice, "Don't do
that."  So, I just avoid calamities.  <g>

                  - Robert -