Re: More on Octave for Windows

From: Robert S. Weigel
Subject: Re: More on Octave for Windows
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 13:10:03 -0600

Dear Agustin,

I am very happy to see your developments of the cygwin Octave.  I have a
request.  Would you try applying the attached patch?  It introduces the
--persist command line option to Octave, which has only been added to the
2.9.X series.  For a discussion of the switch, see

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=octave+%22--persist%22&btnG=Google+Search

Thanks,

Bob