Re: How to save an image

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: How to save an image
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 17:34:01 -0500 (EST)

I think that you're looking for the print command.

Bill

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006, jianxu (sent by Nabble.com) wrote:

I'm a newbie in Octave and Linux.  I generated some plots and images (using
plot(), and imagesc() commands).  But I don't know how to save them to a
file.  And I cannot find this in the online manual.  Could somebody help me?

In addition, how can I add some texts on an image?  Thanks a lot!
Sent from the Octave - Graphics forum at Nabble.com.

--
"This unknown killer may have had excellent reasons for killing this
person who called himself Schultz... but killing in the presence of people