octave and gsl

From: Gorazd Brumen
Subject: octave and gsl
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:06:12 +0200

hi,

the reference to gsl was my next possibility. I compiled the following
script with mkoctfile

#include <octave/oct.h>
#include <math.h>
#include <gsl/gsl_sf_bessel.h>

DEFUN_DLD (gn, args,  , " gn function") {

  ColumnVector res (1);

  res(1) = gsl_sf_bessel_Jnu (2, 3);

  return octave_value ( res );

}

compile with mkoctfile gn.cc -lm -lgsl -lcblas
and it compiles ok. then when i run it in octave i get

*** glibc detected *** free(): invalid next size (fast): 0x08b8d140 ***
panic: Aborted -- stopping myself...
attempting to save variables to `octave-core'...
save to `octave-core' complete
Aborted

octave 2.1.72, ubuntulinux package.

can someone help me what i am doing wrong?

thank, g.

--
Gorazd Brumen
Mail: address@hidden