compiling x86_64 with acml

From: Jonathan Schreiter
Subject: compiling x86_64 with acml
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 18:34:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
I have an AMD64 with Fedora Core 5 and ACML 3.1.0.
I'm trying to build octave from source to use the
--enable-64 and --with-blas=acml.  I am having a
problem with gcc that is noted in the wiki here under
troubleshooting 2
<http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?action=browse&diff=1&id=BuildFromSource>

Anybody know a good process on how to overcome this?
I see thousands of warning / errors similar to the
type described when I try to do a make.  ./configure
works fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jonathan