Re: imaginary unit

From: Ron Crummett
Subject: Re: imaginary unit
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 11:34:23 -0700

I recall writing a script a while back that relied heavily on 'i' as the imaginary unit. Unfortunately I also decided to use 'i' as my index variable and as one might expect, received undesired results. I changed my indexing variable and everything worked fine. Since then I have resorted to using k, l, m, n as index variables and it has worked quite well...