Re: Google's "summer of code"

From: Carlos Villegas
Subject: Re: Google's "summer of code"
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 23:03:37 +0100

Hi, I work with control system theory in matlab normally and I'm trying to migrate to octave. I've found that the transfer functions cannot be multi-dimensional (e.g. 2-input 3-output) and by result no bode plots, stepplots or similar can be obtained. I was wondering if an acceptable project could be taken out of this and if somebody would be interested in mentoring.

best regards,

Carlos Villegas

--

Carlos Villegas